Timber Substrate Fixings
Timber VBA Substrate fixings are quick and easy to install using a Phillips screwdriver achieving a minimum 30mm embedment.
VBA fixing screws come incorporated with a SBHT cap and together provide the perfect solution to fix your external thermal insulation boards.
Sold in boxes of 100 in various sizes. We recommend using 5 per board with fixings at 300 centres around windows and doors creating an approximate coverage rate of 8/9 per m2.
- VBA Screws 5mm x 30mm fixes to a 10mm Board
- VBA Screws 5mm x 40mm fixes to a 20mm board
- VBA Screws 5mm x 50mm fixes to a 30mm Board
- VBA Screws 5mm x 60mm fixes to a 40mm board
- VBA Screws 5mm x 70mm fixes to a 50mm board
- VBA Screws 5mm x 90mm fixes to a 70mm board
- VBA Screws 5mm x 100mm fixes to a 80mm board
- VBA Screws 6mm x 110mm fixes to a 90mm board (best seller)
- VBA Screws 6mm x 120mm fixes to a 100mm board
When fixing our rigid insulation board onto any substrate Wetherby Building Systems Ltd always recommend you conduct a pull out test to ensure your fixing anchor is suitable.
This website and all the products listed are associated with Wetherby Building Systems Ltd. Please call the Wetherby Technical Team for any technical advice on 0800 1073299 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.