Use before you install your thermal boards to ensure all mould and lichen is removed.
- Kills algae, mould and lichen (approx 1 year)
- Leaves residual protection
- No rinsing required
- Environmentally friendly option
Biocidal Wash is a highly effective biological solution which effectively removes algae, mould and lichen.
Sold in 5 litre tubs with coverage of roughly 500m² | Dilution rate 9:1.
Blue Window Protection£18.45
Wetherby Window Protection Keeps windows protected from render.
Sold at 500mm width x 100m.
Brick Slip 10mm PK Spacers£19.95
Made of green rigid hard-wearing durable plastic. PK Spacers are re-usable and come in boxes of 100. These have been designed by Wetherby to ensure you maintain a professional 10mm pointing finish.
Brick Slip Template Mesh£19.95
Brick Slip Template Mesh is used as the basis of 15mm Brick Slips. The profile of the mesh creates a natural brick coursing which enables the brick slips to be installed as a level course.
One sheet covers 1.015m2 | 1240mm x 819mm.
- Manufactured from stainless steel and spring steel.
- Handle part is welded to the base part by special welding system.
- Soft handle model.
Curved Handle Spatula£12.95
Curved handle spatula is used for EWI and plastering.
Expanding Sealing Tape£9.75
- Weather seal for wind-driven rain.
- Breathable and or vapour permeable.
- Expands and contracts to accommodate movement whilst still sealing the joints .
- Self-adhesive side to aid initial location.
- Thermal and acoustic insulation.
Sold on a 8m roll.
15mm x 17mm.
FID 50 Fixings£29.95
FID 50 Fixings are used to retro fit light weight items such as doorbells, drainpipes or alarm boxes onto the façade.
Sold in boxes of 50.
Firtree Fixings are a small push fit fixing used to hold larger beadings in place on insulation prior to rendering.
Sold in bags of 500.