Internal Wall Insulation System can be installed with the most diverse range of fixing techniques including dot and dab, direct fix, timber battens and metal furring.
Each fixing method provides a reliable long term energy saving benefit, especially on domestic refurbishment projects and they’re absolutely ideal for properties where no cavity exists (solid wall).
CLEARANCE OFFER—Spray Plaster£11.00
- Spray or hand applied.
- Ready Mixed
- Low Shrinkage
- Reduced curing times.
- Water based
- No primer or sealer required.
- The ready mixed skim coat can be applied to new and old substrates.
Benefits of Handycoat Interior
- Can be used as a full skimming coat.
- Can be used to tape and joint projects.
- Once dry, can be lightly sanded where required & painted.
- No primer required.
Internal Insulation Boards£64.95
The benefits of insulating internally;
- Doesn’t affect the external appearance of a property (architectural features can remain intact).
- Delivers better U-values and thinner solutions compared to alternative systems.
- Offers the installer maximum flexibility and installation speed due to the tapered edge insulated plasterboard.
- Provides reliable long term energy savings.
2400 x 1200 x 50 + 12.5mm | Price per board